20110318

Speed Dating

Last night was the match day party (which kind of sounds like a speed dating event) only that we all knew who we'd been paired up with. It's still pretty unreal for me and now more than ever do I feel that my time in NYC is limited. I'll be moving to SF come June and at least I don't have to deal with the issues of leaving behind a boyfriend or trying to convince him to follow me. In asking Micha how he was doing, it gave me pleasure to know that he wasn't sure because Christian had gone home. I remember him telling me that work was really busy this month so the fact that he went to NC means he was incredibly distressed or that his mother wanted to have a serious conversation with him. Ah, schadenfreude.

The weather is beautiful and although it seems like Armageddon is imminent (Libya/Japan/Yemen) I can't but be selfish today and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments: